The following quotations show the great, obvious similarities between Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany.
Read the following quotations and try to guess which was of them was stated by leaders of Nazi Germany or the USSR.
1. “We are socialists, we are enemies of today’s capitalistic economic system for the exploitation of the economically weak, with its unfair salaries, with its unseemly evaluation of a human being according to wealth and property instead of responsibility and performance, and we are all determined to destroy this system under all conditions.”
2. “[S]ocialism is sacrificing the individual to the whole.”
3. “THE COMMON INTEREST BEFORE SELF-INTEREST.”
4. “We must rouse in our people the unanimous wish for power in this sense, together with the determination to sacrifice on the altar of patriotism, not only life and property, but also private views and preferences in the interests of the common welfare.”
5. “The worker in a capitalist state—and that is his deepest misfortune—is no longer a living human being, a creator, a maker. He has become a machine. A number, a cog in the machine without sense or understanding. He is alienated from what he produces.”
6. “‘Private property’ as conceived under the liberalistic economic order … represented the right of the individual to manage and to speculate with inherited or acquired property as he pleased, without regard for the general interests … German socialism had to overcome this ‘private,’ that is, unrestrained and irresponsible view of property. All property is common property. The owner is bound by the people and the Reich to the responsible management of his goods. His legal position is only justified when he satisfies this responsibility to the community.”
7. “[W]e will do what we like with the bourgeoisie. … We give the orders; they do what they are told. Any resistance will be broken ruthlessly.”
8. “Today I will once more be a prophet. If the international Jewish financiers, inside and outside Europe, succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevisation of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!”
9. “The internal and international criminal gang will either be forced to work or simply exterminated.”
10. If Europe were to become once more the Europe of bankers, of fat corrupt bourgeoisies … we should prefer Communism to win and destroy everything. We would rather have it all blow up than see this rottenness resplendent. Europe fights in Russia because it [i.e., Fascist Europe] is Socialist. …what interests us most in the war is the revolution to follow …The war cannot end without the triumph of Socialist revolution.”
The answer is: they all came from leaders of Nazi Germany.
- Adolf Hitler
- Joseph Goebbels, the top propagandist of the Nazi party
- NDSAP Program, Point 24, 1920
- Friedrich von Bernhardi, 1912
- Joseph Goebbels, 1932 pamphlet
- Ernst Rudolf Huber, official Nazi Party spokesman, 1939
- Adolf Hitler, 1931
- Adolf Hitler, 1939
- Adolf Hitler, 1931
- Leon Degrelle, leading National Socialist figure, speaking on behalf of the Nazi SS in occupied Paris, 1943
Consider this New York Times article published on Nov. 8, 1925. It’s titled “HITLERITE RIOT IN BERLIN”. Here’s an excerpt:
BERLIN. Nov. 27. – The National Socialist-Labor Party, of which Adolf Hitler is a patron and father, persists in believing Lenin and Hitler can be compared or contrasted in a party meeting. Two weeks ago an attempted discussion of this subject led to one death, sixty injuries and $5,000 damages to beer glasses, tables, chairs, windows and chandeliers in Chemnitz. Last night, Dr. Göbells tried the experiment in Berlin and only police intervention prevented a repetition of the Chemnitz affair.
On the speaker’s assertion that Lenin was the greatest man, second only to Hitler, and that the difference between communism and the Hitler faith was very slight, a faction war opened with whizzing beer glasses. When this sort of ammunition was exhausted a free fight in which fists and knives played important roles was indulged in. Later a gang marched to the offices of the socialist paper Vorwärts and smashed plate-glass windows. Police made nineteen arrests.
SIMILAR NAZI AND SOVIET POSTERS